Hello once again geography buffs. Today we are going to provide you with a series of satellite shots without the labels, and ask you to identify four select areas. These are both “where” and “what questions,” so consider this one the advanced level.
1. What is the concentration of green in the lower left hand side?
2. What is the long green trace starting at bottom center?
3. What is the concentration of green in the middle of the screen?
4. What is the concentration of green in the lower left?
1. This is the Prince William Forest Park, and land owned by the USMC near Quantico.
2. This is the Wicomico River in Southern Maryland, and its associated greenway.
3. Patuxent Research Refuge, halfway between Washington and Baltimore.
4. Huntley Meadows Park, about three miles south of Alexandria.